Please note this information is for on-line purchases only.
Money Back Guarantee:
you purchased your item(s) on-line, you have 28 days from your
purchase/date of receipt to return the item to us i.e. our warehouse.
you'll wish to avail of our money back guarantee, please contact our
customer service team first by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To avail of our money back guarantee:
- Item(s) must be returned within 28 days.
- Before sending the item back to us, customers need to email our customer service team at email@example.com their order details such as order number.
- Refunds will be refused if we won't receive an email before receiving your return.
- Item(s) must be unused and in original packaging.
- Damaged or used goods will not be accepted.
- Collection of the item must be arranged and paid by the customer. This is not refundable.
inspection if the product is in resalable condition we will issue a
- All refunds will be processed using the original payment method.
- If you paid with a gift card and return your item(s), you will get a new gift card.
Returning a Faulty Item:
- If an item is faulty or damaged, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org your order number and a photo of the fault with a description.
- We will than arrange collection and incur all costs. Alternatively, the cost of postage will be also refunded.
- Our team will carefully examine the issue and they will contact the customer offering a refund, repairment or replacement.
- Aggressive wear and tear which would be a result from using the product or a component, will not be covered. (This includes product/components/parts e.g. tyres, tubes, skateboard and longboard decks – depending on the type of damage).
- Products returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time frame. These times may vary due to reasons such as i.e. part availability.
- Refunds/Repairs/Replacements will be refused for items returned without an original order number.
All items returned to BYB will be inspected for damage or use. In the event of any issues, you will be contacted by our team.
Please note that warranty does not cover manufactural defects. Aggressive wear and tear which would be a result from using the product or a component, will not be covered.
As a consumer you are protected by several Irish and EU laws safeguarding consumer rights. For further information on your rights and entitlements, please read here.